There is a natural concern that occurs when someone wants to have dental implants. It is very...
Following a complicated surgery, such as the extraction of wisdom teeth, the human body needs rest...
Stitches, also commonly called sutures, are used to put tissues back together after oral surgery...
After a tooth extraction, a blood cloth forms in the jaw where the tooth used to be. This blood...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- Dental abscess
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does it bleed after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Permanent teeth (adult teeth)
- What may happen if you don’t treat a cavity?
- Tooth eruption
- How thin are dental veneers?
- Tongue cleaning
- Why you should not smoke after tooth extraction?
- Why are wisdom teeth called “wisdom teeth”?
- Anaesthetics and sedation for oral treatments
- Precautions to take after dental fillings
- Veterinary dentistry
- For which sports should you use a mouthguard?
- Dental x-rays