No, it’s not normal to have blood on your gums or to spit blood after brushing your teeth. But if...
Research shows that chewing on gum, more precisely sugarless gum, during 20 minutes after a meal,...
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- Mini-implants or mini-screws for orthodontics
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- Dental abscess
- Hard palate
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth