No, it’s not normal to have blood on your gums or to spit blood after brushing your teeth. But if...
Research shows that chewing on gum, more precisely sugarless gum, during 20 minutes after a meal,...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- Dental abscess
- When do dissolvable stitches fall out after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Permanent teeth (adult teeth)
- Which is better retainers or braces?
- How long does it bleed after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth