A pacemaker is a medical device which uses electrical impulses to regulate the beating of the...
Tag: heart disease
Should people that have had coronary artery bypass surgery take special precautions with their dental care?
Coronary artery bypass surgery (or heart bypass surgery) is a surgical procedure which consists of...
Should people that suffer from congestive heart failure take special precautions with their dental care?
Many medications prescribed to treat congestive heart failure (or other heart diseases) may cause...
The symptoms of myocardial infarction (heart attack) can be described like a pain that starts in...
Just like a heart attack, an angina attack can be felt like pain that starts in the chest and...
Infective endocarditis is a relatively uncommon infection of the heart valves that can be life...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- Dental abscess
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does it bleed after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Permanent teeth (adult teeth)
- What may happen if you don’t treat a cavity?
- Tooth eruption
- How thin are dental veneers?
- Tongue cleaning
- Why you should not smoke after tooth extraction?
- Why are wisdom teeth called “wisdom teeth”?
- Anaesthetics and sedation for oral treatments
- Precautions to take after dental fillings
- Veterinary dentistry
- For which sports should you use a mouthguard?
- Dental x-rays