Dental veneers are very thin layer of material placed on a tooth to correct its shape or its...
Yes, it’s very important to put a crown on a tooth which had a root canal treatment, because...
Local anesthesia is the injection of a solution that numbs the area where a dentist has to work on...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- Salivary glands
- Mini-implants or mini-screws for orthodontics
- Dental cusp
- Hyperdontia (supernumerary teeth)
- Orthognathic surgery
- Which is better retainers or braces?
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth