A lot of people feel pain only by hearing someone say “I need a root canal”! But is it...
There is a natural concern that occurs when someone wants to have dental implants. It is very...
An ulcer in your mouth looks like a white crater that has a reddish contour, and it can either be...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- When do dissolvable stitches fall out after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Dental abscess
- Which is better retainers or braces?
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- Hyperdontia (supernumerary teeth)
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth