A pacemaker is a medical device which uses electrical impulses to regulate the beating of the...
Tag: heart disease
Should people that have had coronary artery bypass surgery take special precautions with their dental care?
Coronary artery bypass surgery (or heart bypass surgery) is a surgical procedure which consists of...
Should people that suffer from congestive heart failure take special precautions with their dental care?
Many medications prescribed to treat congestive heart failure (or other heart diseases) may cause...
The symptoms of myocardial infarction (heart attack) can be described like a pain that starts in...
Just like a heart attack, an angina attack can be felt like pain that starts in the chest and...
Infective endocarditis is a relatively uncommon infection of the heart valves that can be life...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- When do dissolvable stitches fall out after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Dental abscess
- Which is better retainers or braces?
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- Hyperdontia (supernumerary teeth)
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth