Smoking is very bad for your health. It is the major cause of lung disease, including lung cancer,...
Tag: gum disease
No, it’s not normal to have blood on your gums or to spit blood after brushing your teeth. But if...
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth