What could happen to a tooth after it was extracted? One would think that it says its goodbyes at...
La chirurgie dentaire ne va pas très souvent avec la gastronomie alimentaire. Pour permettre une...
Following a complicated surgery, such as the extraction of wisdom teeth, the human body needs rest...
Bleeding after tooth extraction is very common. It can stop a few minutes after the surgery and...
Stitches, also commonly called sutures, are used to put tissues back together after oral surgery...
After a tooth extraction, a blood cloth forms in the jaw where the tooth used to be. This blood...
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- Mini-implants or mini-screws for orthodontics
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- Dental abscess
- Hard palate
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth