No, it’s not normal to have blood on your gums or to spit blood after brushing your teeth. But if...
Bleeding after tooth extraction is very common. It can stop a few minutes after the surgery and...
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- Salivary glands
- Mini-implants or mini-screws for orthodontics
- Dental cusp
- Hyperdontia (supernumerary teeth)
- Orthognathic surgery
- Which is better retainers or braces?
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth