Pulp is located within a tooth, and is mostly made out of nerves and blood vessels. It is enclosed...Read More
Author: Dr. Anto Youssef
- Orthognathic surgery
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- How long does it bleed after wisdom teeth extraction?
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- Mini-implants or mini-screws for orthodontics
- Root canal treatment
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- Dental cusp
- Where does a tooth go after extraction?
- Easter tips for healthy teeth
- Invisible orthodontics
- 5 things you didn’t know about wisdom teeth
- Becoming an orthodontist
- Tips to overcome dental phobia and the fear of dentists
- Electric or regular, which toothbrush is better?
- 8 ways to stay kissable for Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to crack or break your teeth