The chin is the lowermost part of the face, below the lower lip. It is located at the front of the...
Category: Oral anatomy
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does it bleed after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Dental abscess
- Permanent teeth (adult teeth)
- Tooth eruption
- What might happen if you don’t treat a tooth abscess?
- Why are wisdom teeth called “wisdom teeth”?
- Anaesthetics and sedation for oral treatments
- Precautions to take after dental fillings
- Veterinary dentistry
- For which sports should you use a mouthguard?
- Dental x-rays
- Periodontal (gum) disease treatments
- Tooth sensitivity (sensitive teeth)
- Inlays and onlays