A dental abscess is a bacterial infection that can be painful or not, and usually containing pus....
The accidental loss of a tooth is a serious situation but it can be resolved if we act quickly....
- When can you eat and drink after a tooth filling?
- How long does the numbing last after a dentist appointment?
- Can you drink alcohol after tooth extraction?
- When can you smoke after a tooth extraction?
- Dental abscess
- How soon after tooth extraction can you use a straw?
- How long does it bleed after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Permanent teeth (adult teeth)
- What may happen if you don’t treat a cavity?
- When do dissolvable stitches fall out after wisdom teeth extraction?
- How thin are dental veneers?
- Tongue cleaning
- Why you should not smoke after tooth extraction?
- Why are wisdom teeth called “wisdom teeth”?
- Anaesthetics and sedation for oral treatments
- Precautions to take after dental fillings
- Veterinary dentistry
- For which sports should you use a mouthguard?
- Dental x-rays